Traffic in front of Victoria Cafe Berlin 1912.
More information about Victoria Cafe on Wikipedia.
[mk_blockquote style=”quote-style” font_family=”none” text_size=”12″ align=”left”]
“The house on Unter den Linden Nr. 46 was originally the home of the 1812 deceased director of the Berlin Botanical Gardens, Carl Ludwig Willdenow. In 1820 the house was owned by his widow, nee. In 1848 the Hotel appeared Victoria for the first time.
The site of Victoria Cafe today (Friedrichstrasse – Unter den Linden)